Questions on Immigration

If any questions are left out, please contact us.

Click the link to calculate CRS score. Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) tool: skilled immigrants (Express Entry) (cic.gc.ca)

This 1200 point grid calculator is known as CRS calculator where one can calculate their points in Express Entry pool and that will become this main key to get Invitation to apply (ITA) from Canadian Government. This point grid use to assess client on the basis of their Age, Qualification, Work Experience, Language proficiency and Adaptability but there is one difference. They use to assess a candidate with or without spouse criteria and one can see the major difference between these two. The major deciding factors are:

  1. Core or Human Capital Factor
  2. Spouse or Common Law Partner Factor
  3. Skill Transferability Factor
  4. Additional Factors such as Arranged Employment, Post-secondary study in Canada, PNP etc.

Click the link to find ways to immigrate to Canada. Immigrate to Canada - Canada.ca

Permanent Residency is an immigration status in Canada that allows an immigrant to live and work in the country for as long as they choose to.

Permanent Residents can also travel freely throughout the provinces, study without a permit and be let back into Canada from abroad on the strength of their PR Cards.

At the end of a student’s course of study they will generally be asked to either leave Canada or to switch their status to something more appropriate.

The Canadian Experience Class program for Permanent Residency allows a student to smoothly transition from a student to a working Permanent Resident at the end of their studies.

Work permits are necessary for all temporary residents of Canada who wish to work while in the country.

Permanent Residents and Citizens need not obtain work permits because they are allowed to work through their status.

Students, if they wish to work off of campus must get work permits.

Canadian passports are only available to Canadian citizens. However it only takes about three or four years to become a citizen after becoming a Permanent Resident.

Canadian passports are very useful and can be used for all sorts of purposes

  • Travel
  • Identification
  • Proof of citizenship

Canadian passports provide the bearer with all of the protections of the Canadian government when abroad.

There are many things that you need to do in order for an immigrant dreams of becoming a citizen of Canada.

One important step is permanent residency and it's necessary before taking on anything else, like learning English or French at school-level fluency (or even better yet learned naturally), understanding how our government works here locally as well internationally - basically everything!

This process can take up three whole years so make sure your wait time isn't shorter than this amount because if its less then applications will be returned with why they were rejected which might cause problems down the road when trying again later on since there won't have been enough notice given beforehand about any impending deadlines.

Job searching in a new country can feel overwhelming. To get started, prepare yourself by making sure that you have the right resume and cover letter ahead of time- most Canadian employers will want to know if they're hiring you legally!

Search job websites: This is a good starting point for many job opportunities. You can check out our web page on places you can find jobs.

Network and volunteer: You can tap into Canada's hidden job market by networking or volunteering. In addition to this, LinkedIn is an excellent tool for connecting with people in your industry on the site and making new connections that may lead you towards future employment opportunities!

Immigrant-serving organizations: The Canadian government has put out a list of resources for new immigrants to find work. Organizations like ACCES Employment and COSTI are helpful in this process, as they organize job fairs that might be attended by employers looking specifically at newcomers' skillsets or simply want more workers on hand!

The number of work permits available in Canada is limited, so it's important to know the difference between a work permit and an visa. A foreign national with proper documentation may be eligible for either type without being denied approval outright if they have applied early enough; however there are specific requirements that must match your qualifications before applying under each program (ie. age requirement).

There are two types of work permits:

  • Open work permit: The process of getting an open work permit can be complicated, but it is possible with enough patience and dedication. 
  • Employer-specific work permit: With a closed work permit, you can specify the name of your employer and where in town they are located. It also limits how long that particular position is allowed for which ensures all aspects from safety to quality on top.


The other way individuals from other countries can legally work in Canada is to apply for International Experience Canada (IEC) which is also known as a Working Holiday Visa. Learn more about IEC, check eligibility, and get information on processing times and fees on the government website

International students in Canada may also be eligible to work. Some study permits list a condition that says you’re allowed to work on- or off-campus while in school. However, once you graduate, you’ll need to apply for a work permit in Canada or apply for a Post-graduate Work Permit (PGWP), or apply for permanent residence. 

Canada's immigrant pathway for wealthy business immigrants is the Owner-Operator program. This allows foreign investors to invest in a Canadian company and become permanent residents, all while moving abroad at least once before becoming Canadians themselves.

This program provides a window of opportunity for foreign investors who want to run their business in Canada on work permit with strong chance at becoming permanent residents. The owner operator license is available all over the country, there's no quota or maximum number allowed under this federal scheme - it just gets you started.

Each university in Canada has its own policy regarding admission requirements. Contact each university directly for the admission requirements of the program you’re interested in. Find a program and click on the name of the university for its website and contact information.

Your spouse or common-law partner may apply for a Work Permit if you are a full-time student at an authorized institution and have a Study Permit.

Click the link to understand the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) of different Provinces in Canada.

How the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) works - Canada.ca

Questions on Opportunities

If any questions are left out, please contact us.

    Contact Us

    Got More Questions?

    Feel free to ask us anything. We'll be sure to get back to you!


    Edmonton AB - We Serve Globally.


    +1 (780) 996-2700

    Opening Hours

    Mon - Fri : 09.00 AM - 18.00 PM